Fried mashed potato patties. Yummy!
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes, cooled
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, and salt together in a bowl.
- 2 Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Drop large spoonfuls of the potato mixture into the frying pan. Flatten into a patties as you flip; cook until browned on both sides, 6 to 7 minutes per cake. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
- Calories 72.9
- Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Fat 3.3 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 214.3 mg
- Sugar 0.6 g