Cupcakes that are best when warm. They are like rich milk chocolate brownies. Also good when reheated in a microwave for about 15 seconds on high. The tops form a crusty top like a brownie.
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2 Melt together butter and chocolate chips. Stir and set aside to cool.
- 3 In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, sugar and flour.
- 4 Add the butter chocolate mixture and stir together well.
- 5 Fill paper lined muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake at 325 degrees F(165 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
- Calories 263
- Carbohydrate 30 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Fat 15.4 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Sugar 23.2 g