- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In1h
Fruishi Spring Rolls Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Fruishi Spring Rolls for 10 servings:
- 2 large fresh peaches
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup short-grain sushi rice
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cream of coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 rice paper wrappers
- 1 cup plum preserves
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 large seedless oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, or as desired
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, or more to taste (optional)
Fruishi Spring Rolls Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Fruishi Spring Rolls, you need about 40 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Fruishi Spring Rolls is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Fruishi Spring Rolls within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Fruishi Spring Rolls easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the peaches and cook uncovered until peel starts to come away, about 1 minute. Immediately immerse peaches in ice water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process. Once the peaches are cold remove from ice water; peel and discard peach skins and cut peaches into wedges.
- 2 Bring water, rice, cream of coconut, and salt to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Uncover saucepan and cool rice completely.
- 3 Gently rinse rice paper wrapper until cool water and lay on a flat work surface. Spoon 2 tablespoons cooked rice in a line slightly off-center on the wrapper. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of plum preserves over the rice. Spread a layer of strawberry slices atop the preserves, a layer of peaches atop the strawberries, a layer of orange sections atop the peaches, a layer of grapefruit atop the oranges, and fresh mint leaves atop the grapefruit. Fold opposing edges of the wrapper to overlap the filling. Roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling into a burrito shape. Repeat with remaining wrappers, rice, and fruit. Cut rolls in half and serve with yogurt for dipping.
- Cook's Notes:
- I used red plum preserves and layered one citrus fruit with strawberry and peach slices. They were a huge hit with my family.
- Store these on a plate, not touching, covered with a damp paper towel and plastic wrap in the fridge. I wouldn't make these more than 4 hours ahead of serving.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 1.7 grams of fat; 60.7 grams of carbohydrates; 3.7 grams of protein; 1 milligram of cholesterol; 23 milligrams of sodium.