This is an easy warm weather dessert that kids are sure to love. Any favorite fresh fruit may be used. It’s an easy alternative to ice cream and healthier too!
- 12 fresh blueberries
- 3 small fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 flat-bottom ice cream cone
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sprinkles, or to taste
- 1 Combine blueberries and strawberries together in a bowl. Spoon half of the berries into ice cream cone and add 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Repeat layering with remaining half of berries and remaining 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Top with sprinkles.
- Calories 74.4
- Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Fat 2.3 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Sugar 5.9 g