My family loves acai bowls, and you should too! There are so many versions of acai, try and make one with your favorite fruits, yogurt, and granola!
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- ½ cup almond milk
- 6 fresh blackberries, divided
- 6 hulled strawberries, divided
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons acai powder
- ½ mango, peeled and chopped, or more to taste
- ½ cup granola
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons blueberries, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey, or as desired
- 1 Blend banana, almond milk, 3 blackberries, 4 strawberries, ice cubes, coconut yogurt, and acai powder in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. Top mixture with mango, granola, coconut, 3 blackberries, 4 strawberries, blueberries, almond butter, and honey.
- Calories 779.9
- Carbohydrate 106.8 g
- Fat 36.2 g
- Fiber 17.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Sugar 58.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.