I created this recipe for a somewhat healthier version of an easy Nutella® mug cake so I wouldn’t use so much Nutella®. Let it rest for 2 to 4 minutes after cooking, but enjoy it warm.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ½ tablespoons almond milk, divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- 1 Stir all-purpose flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together in a small bowl; add 3 tablespoons almond milk, vanilla extract, Nutella® and 1/2 tablespoon milk, respectively, stirring between each addition until you finally have a smooth batter. Transfer batter to mug.
- 2 Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Allow to rest for about 5 seconds and continue cooking until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 seconds more.
- 3 Let cake cool for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Calories 330
- Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Fat 15 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Sodium 203.4 mg
- Sugar 27.5 g