This recipe evokes the fuzzy navel cocktail by giving you a cake made with peach liqueur, peaches, and orange juice.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 In a glass container, combine peaches, schnapps, sugar and orange juice. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Drain peaches and reserve the liquid. Chop the peaches.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and 1/2 cup of liquid from the peaches. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup chopped peaches and 1 cup of chopped pecans. Mix well and pour into a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- 5 In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup liquid from the peaches with 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar. Mix well and drizzle over cake.
- Calories 593.6
- Carbohydrate 84.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Fat 25.5 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 430.5 mg
- Sugar 64.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.