- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In2h 30m
Garden Gazpacho Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Garden Gazpacho for 4 servings:
- 1 large English cucumber - halved, seeded, and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 5 plum tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- 3 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste (optional)
Garden Gazpacho Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 30m
To cook Garden Gazpacho, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Garden Gazpacho easily:
- 1 Place cucumber in a food processor; pulse 5 to 6 times to chop into very small pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with red bell peppers, red onion, and celery, pulsing each into very small pieces in the food processor and transferring to the bowl.
- 2 Combine plum tomatoes and garlic in the food processor; pulse until finely diced. Pour over cucumber mixture in the bowl.
- 3 Pour tomato juice, white wine vinegar, and olive oil over tomato and cucumber mixture in the bowl. Add sea salt, black pepper, basil, parsley, and red pepper flakes; stir well.
- 4 Chill until flavors combine and deepen, about 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Do not remove the skin if using an English cucumber but do remove if using a garden cucumber.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 14.6 grams of fat; 18.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.7 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 571 milligrams of sodium.