- Published Mar 21st
- Ready In1h 10m
Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs for 24 servings:
- 12 eggs
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika for garnish
Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Garlic, Basil, and Bacon Deviled Eggs easily:
- 1 Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain. Cool the eggs under cold running water. Peel once cold. Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks together with pressed garlic with a fork.
- 2 Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate; chop once cool. Add to the mashed egg yolks. Stir the basil, mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper into the mixture until evenly mixed. Fill the egg white halves with the mixture; sprinkle each stuffed egg with a bit of paprika.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 5.7 grams of fat; 0.5 gram of carbohydrates; 3.9 grams of protein; 96 milligrams of cholesterol; 136 milligrams of sodium.