- Published May 12th
- Ready In12m
Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way! Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way! for 12 servings:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way! Cooking Instructions
- Ready In12m
To cook Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way!, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way! is about 2 minutes , and you can serve your Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way! within 12 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Garlic Bread Mama Rita’s Way! easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven broiler. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 In a small bowl, make a paste with the butter, mayonnaise, garlic paste, basil, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and pepper.
- 3 Spread equal amounts of the paste on each roll half. Arrange roll halves on the cookie sheet, topping side up, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 4 Broil on the top rack in the preheated oven 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Watch them very carefully! They can burn very quickly. Basically do these at the last minute before serving and check them closely as they broil.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 9 grams of fat; 34.1 grams of carbohydrates; 6.9 grams of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 478 milligrams of sodium.