Wonderful and easy. You can adjust all ingredients to taste. I usually serve with a salad and use reserve marinade as a dressing. When grilling, I flip often and continue brushing to obtain a strong flavor. Is also excellent as a stand-alone dressing.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets mahi mahi
- 1 Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Whisk lime juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; brush over mahi mahi to coat.
- 3 Bake on the preheated grill for 5 minutes, flip, brush again with the lime juice mixture, and continue grilling until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes more.
- Calories 231.3
- Carbohydrate 4 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Fat 14.5 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 873.6 mg
- Sugar 0.7 g