- Published Jul 24th
Garlic Linguine Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Garlic Linguine for 4 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
Garlic Linguine Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Garlic Linguine easily:
- 1 Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Crush herbs, and add to the garlic.
- 3 Add linguine. Heat through, stirring frequently. Fold in tomatoes. Serve.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 8.4 grams of fat; 46.6 grams of carbohydrates; 8.7 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 9 milligrams of sodium.