- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In55m
Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage for 8 servings:
- 1 head cabbage, or more to taste, quartered and cored
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed, or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or to taste
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Garlic Loves Roasted Cabbage easily:
- 1 Center a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Slice each cabbage quarter into 1/2-inch or 1/4-inch wedges. Spread half of the cabbage in a large roasting pan. Season lightly with salt and black pepper; scatter 4 garlic cloves on top. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over cabbage; do not mix. Layer remaining cabbage on top. Season with salt and black pepper; scatter remaining garlic cloves on top. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil on top.
- 3 Roast cabbage in the preheated oven until slightly softened, about 20 minutes. Add water if cabbage looks dry. Continue roasting until wilted, about 20 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 6.9 grams of fat; 9.5 grams of carbohydrates; 2.1 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 47 milligrams of sodium.