Simple, savory, and very flavorful variation on new red potatoes. Excellent side dish!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- 3 In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- 4 Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
- Calories 278.8
- Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Fat 12.2 g
- Fiber 4.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Sodium 698 mg
- Sugar 2.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.