Quick, garlicky, and delicious shrimp scampi.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 Preheat grill for high heat.
- 2 In a large bowl, mix together softened butter, olive oil, garlic, shallots, chives, salt, pepper, and paprika; add the shrimp, and toss to coat.
- 3 Lightly oil grill grate. Cook the shrimp as close to the flame as possible for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Calories 302.5
- Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 261 mg
- Fat 21.8 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 25 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Sodium 460.8 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g