Deliciously grilled steak topped with both garlic and blue cheese butter! This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 1 (2 pound) beef top sirloin steak, cut into 4 equal pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 12 drops liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 1 Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to Medium-High on the "Grill" setting.
- 2 Mix butter and blue cheese together in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3 Season steak pieces on one side with salt and pepper. Flip and add 3 drops liquid smoke, salt, and pepper to each piece of steak.
- 4 Place steak pieces on the grill pan. Close oven and set timer for 6 minutes. Flip steak pieces after 3 minutes and spread minced garlic evenly on top. Press "Start" again to continue cooking.
- 5 Allow steaks to rest for a few minutes before transferring to a serving plate. Garnish with blue cheese butter mixture.
- Calories 520.8
- Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.6 mg
- Fat 37.4 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Sodium 441.9 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g