- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In1h 15m
This ice-cold, cucumber and herb-based gazpacho sets the stage for a scoop of creamy, gooey burrata cheese in this refreshing appetizer course.
Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese for 4 servings:
- 3 cups sliced English cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup water, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese easily:
- 1 Place cucumber slices, garlic, basil, oregano, water, rice vinegar, olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into the bowl of a blender. Pulse 2 or 3 times. Blend on highest speed about 1 or 2 minutes until mixture liquefies. Strain through a fine strainer, pressing everything through with a spoon leaving just a few tablespoons of fiber and rough bits.
- 2 Cover and refrigerate until ice cold, 1 or 2 hours.
- 3 Ladle some gazpacho verde into chilled bowls. Scoop 1/4 cup burrata onto the soup. Drizzle with a few drops of olive oil.
- Cook's Notes:
- One English cucumber yields about 3 cups sliced.
- If using regular rice vinegar, season to taste with salt and sugar. You can also use white wine or sherry vinegar, and do the same.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 25.6 grams of fat; 6.6 grams of carbohydrates; 9.6 grams of protein; 40 milligrams of cholesterol; 496 milligrams of sodium.