- Published May 28th
- Ready In20m
German Chocolate Cake Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious German Chocolate Cake Cookies for 24 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared coconut pecan frosting
German Chocolate Cake Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook German Chocolate Cake Cookies, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this German Chocolate Cake Cookies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your German Chocolate Cake Cookies within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook German Chocolate Cake Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix, eggs and shortening until well blended. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Match up evenly sized cookies and sandwich them with the coconut pecan frosting.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 11.6 grams of fat; 26.4 grams of carbohydrates; 2 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 191 milligrams of sodium.