Watch everyone’s eyes light up when you bring out this fantastic cake, made to look like a giant-size OREO Cookie. The best part? It tastes as good as it looks!
- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Prepare cake batter and bake in 2 (9-inch) round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- 3 Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on high 2 minutes. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and crushed cookies.
- 4 Stack cake layers on plate, filling with cream cheese mixture. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand 10 minutes or until firm. Keep refrigerated.