- Published Jun 25th
- Ready In45m
Ginger and Spice Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Ginger and Spice Cookies for 60 servings:
- 4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsulfured molasses
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ginger and Spice Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Ginger and Spice Cookies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Ginger and Spice Cookies is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Ginger and Spice Cookies within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Ginger and Spice Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in molasses and eggs. Stir in vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Gradually stir into the butter mixture. Lightly cover a piece of wax paper with sugar. Drop tablespoon-sized pieces of dough onto paper and coat with sugar.
- 3 Bake 14 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 3.3 grams of fat; 12.7 grams of carbohydrates; 1.1 gram of protein; 14 milligrams of cholesterol; 39 milligrams of sodium.