- Published May 15th
- Ready In25m
Ginger Beef Stir-Fry Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Ginger Beef Stir-Fry for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey powder (such as Savory Spice®)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skirt steak, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14.5 ounce) packages frozen stir-fry vegetables
Ginger Beef Stir-Fry Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Ginger Beef Stir-Fry, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Ginger Beef Stir-Fry is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Ginger Beef Stir-Fry within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Ginger Beef Stir-Fry easily:
- 1 Mix vegetable broth, soy sauce, honey powder, ginger, sesame oil, cornstarch, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl.
- 2 Heat vegetable oil in a wok until simmering. Add skirt steak, salt, and pepper. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Add stir-fry vegetables. Pour in sauce mixture. Cook until vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Regular honey can be used, but I prefer honey powder as it's not sticky.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.6 grams of fat; 11.6 grams of carbohydrates; 15.1 grams of protein; 25 milligrams of cholesterol; 1084 milligrams of sodium.