- Published Jul 26th
- Ready In2h 10m
Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread for 20 servings:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon gingerbread spice mix
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Nutella® hazelnut spread
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 10m
To cook Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread, you need about 45 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread is about 9 minutes , and you can serve your Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread within 2 hours 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Gingerbread Men Cookies with Nutella® hazelnut spread easily:
- 1 In a bowl, mix together butter, honey and brown sugar. Mix in egg yolk.
- 2 In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, gingerbread spice mix and salt; add to butter mixture and knead for 1 minute. Cover with plastic wrap; and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3 Preheat oven to 320 degrees F.
- 4 On a sheet of parchment paper, roll out dough to 1/6-inch thickness. Using small gingerbread-man cookie cutter or other small shaped-item (such as a glass), cut out gingerbread men.
- 5 Transfer gingerbread men to parchment paper-lined baking sheet; bake on center rack for 8 to 9 minutes or until slightly golden.
- 6 Let cool on rack for 15 minutes.
- 7 Spread 1 1/4 tsp Nutella(R) hazelnut spread on the back of one gingerbread man then sandwich with another gingerbread man.
- 8 Repeat with remaining gingerbread men and Nutella(R) hazelnut spread. Mix together confectioners' sugar and lemon juice, adding juice to the sugar, a 1/2 tsp at a time, to make smooth paste. Transfer to piping bag and decorate cookies with icing.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 5 grams of fat; 18.2 grams of carbohydrates; 1.5 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 60 milligrams of sodium.