- Published Sep 2nd
Gingersnaps III Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gingersnaps III for 30 servings:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- 3/4 cup shortening
Gingersnaps III Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Gingersnaps III easily:
- 1 Cream together shortening and sugar. Mix in molasses and egg. Stir in sifted flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, clove, and ginger. Dough will be soft and a little sticky.
- 2 Mold into walnut-sized balls, and roll in sugar. Place on greased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 7 to 8 minutes. Baking them longer will make them less soft, but still chewy.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 5.4 grams of fat; 17.4 grams of carbohydrates; 1.1 gram of protein; 6 milligrams of cholesterol; 107 milligrams of sodium.