Original recipe for these apricot chicken thighs was for the microwave. I’ve adjusted it for a conventional oven but included directions for the microwave. So easy and tasty, yet low in calories!
- 2 ½ pounds skinless chicken thighs
- ⅓ cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced green onion
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange chicken thighs in an 8x12-inch baking dish.
- 2 Combine apricot preserves, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl. Brush mixture over the thighs.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven, basting chicken with the preserve mixture 3 to 4 times, until juices run clear, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thighs should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- 4 Sprinkle green onions over thighs.
- Calories 222.4
- Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Fat 9.3 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Sodium 313.4 mg
- Sugar 5.9 g