These wonderful gluten-free and low-carb cookies are simply made with cream cheese and coconut flour. Such a perfect keto snack!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Whisk butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla extract; whisk until smooth.
- 2 Combine coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; whisk into butter mixture until a sticky dough is formed. Wrap dough with parchment paper into a log shape; chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 3 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4 Slice dough into 1/2-inch thick cookies and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Calories 130.3
- Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Fat 14 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Sodium 208.7 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g