- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In45m
My husband says these are the closest thing to ‘real’ Danish he has had since going gluten-free five years ago. We like raspberry jam, but you could also try pie filling in the middles.
Gluten Free Danish Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gluten Free Danish for 6 servings:
- 2 cups gluten-free pancake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, or more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Gluten Free Danish Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Gluten Free Danish, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Gluten Free Danish is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Gluten Free Danish within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Gluten Free Danish easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine the pancake mix, butter, and sugar; mix until crumbly. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and mix until fully incorporated. The dough will be sticky.
- 3 Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the baking sheet, spacing the dough about 2 inches apart. With the back of a teaspoon, make a shallow indentation in the center of each dough ball. Fill the centers with a teaspoon of jam.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the pastries to cool.
- 5 Combine the confectioners' sugar, 3 tablespoons of milk, vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract and mix until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the Danish.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 8.3 grams of fat; 64.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 366 milligrams of sodium.