- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In45m
Gluten Free Danish Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gluten Free Danish for 6 servings:
- 2 cups gluten-free pancake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, or more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Gluten Free Danish Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Gluten Free Danish, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Gluten Free Danish is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Gluten Free Danish within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Gluten Free Danish easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine the pancake mix, butter, and sugar; mix until crumbly. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and mix until fully incorporated. The dough will be sticky.
- 3 Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the baking sheet, spacing the dough about 2 inches apart. With the back of a teaspoon, make a shallow indentation in the center of each dough ball. Fill the centers with a teaspoon of jam.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the pastries to cool.
- 5 Combine the confectioners' sugar, 3 tablespoons of milk, vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract and mix until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the Danish.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 8.3 grams of fat; 64.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 366 milligrams of sodium.