- Published Nov 19th
- Ready In45m
Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff for 4 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth (such as Swanson®)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can gluten-free cream of mushroom soup (such as Great Value™)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package gluten-free spiral pasta (such as Ronzoni®)
- 1 cup sour cream
Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff easily:
- 1 Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Coat the pot with cooking spray. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Add beef broth, cream of mushroom soup, salt, and pepper; stir together. Stir in pasta.
- 2 Close and lock the lid. Select low pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 8 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 3 Allow steam to release naturally for 5 minutes. Carefully switch to the quick-release method for remaining pressure. Unlock and remove the lid. Add sour cream and mix in thoroughly. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute ground turkey for the ground beef if desired.
Per Serving: 741 calories; 32.8 grams of fat; 77.8 grams of carbohydrates; 33.2 grams of protein; 94 milligrams of cholesterol; 1231 milligrams of sodium.