I did a combination of two recipes, peanut butter cookies with three ingredients and magic cookie bars. My brother-in-law loves magic cookie bars but is now gluten-free. I have been trying to come up with desserts for him so he doesn’t feel left out. This is an amazing dessert and will stay fresh for days…if they last that long in your house! Perfect for Passover – no flour!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped raw pecans
- ½ cup chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- 2 Mix sugar and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; stir in peanut butter until well blended. Pour peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until cookie base is partly cooked, 8 minutes.
- 4 Layer semisweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, pecans, almonds, and coconut onto the cookie base. Slowly pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the toppings.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until coconut is slightly brown, about 30 minutes.
- 6 Cool completely before removing cookie bars from pan. Peel away parchment paper and cut into small squares using a sharp knife.
- Calories 409.1
- Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Fat 23 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Sugar 38.1 g