- Published Jul 14th
Gooey Butter Cake II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gooey Butter Cake II for 24 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
Gooey Butter Cake II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Gooey Butter Cake II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch cake pan.
- 2 Melt the butter or margarine. Stir melted butter or margarine along with 1 egg into the cake mix. Press into prepared pan.
- 3 In a large bowl mix cream cheese, almond extract, confectioner's sugar, and the remaining 2 eggs beat for 3 minutes with an electric mixer set on medium high speed. Spread over top of cake mixture.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes and until browned on top. Allow cake to cool before cutting.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 10.2 grams of fat; 37 grams of carbohydrates; 2.5 grams of protein; 44 milligrams of cholesterol; 205 milligrams of sodium.