- Published Sep 7th
- Ready In50m
Gourmet Pub Burgers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Gourmet Pub Burgers for 6 servings:
- 1 1/3 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 6 slices pancetta
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Gourmet Pub Burgers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Gourmet Pub Burgers, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Gourmet Pub Burgers is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Gourmet Pub Burgers within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Gourmet Pub Burgers easily:
- 1 Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, shallot, Dijon mustard, egg, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Refrigerate mixture to incorporate flavors, 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- 2 Form ground beef mixture into 6 patties.
- 3 Heat a skillet over medium heat; lay pancetta slices in a single layer in the hot skillet. Cook until pancetta begins to sweat, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove pancetta from skillet and keep warm.
- 4 Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 5 Cook patties on the preheated grill until burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-well burgers. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- 6 Place 1 burger into each of the buns; top burger with a pancetta slice.
- Cook's Notes:
- Pancetta is very salty; try low-sodium bacon as an alternative. I make my own soft yeast dinner rolls to use as buns for these burgers. The slightly denser bun is much more appealing than a mushy store-bought bun.
- Can also be made into sliders by using smaller buns and patties. Recipe makes 15 sliders.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 23 grams of fat; 31 grams of carbohydrates; 26.2 grams of protein; 103 milligrams of cholesterol; 781 milligrams of sodium.