My husband’s Grandma Z made this every year at Christmas for as long as I can remember. Now, we make it every year and make a delicious toast to her. Serve over ice. Cheers, Grandma Z!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whiskey (such as Seagram's®)
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's®)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 Blend condensed milk, heavy cream, whiskey, eggs, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut extract together in a blender on medium-high for 2 minutes.
- 2 Pour mixture into a dark glass bottle and refrigerate for 2 days to allow flavors to blend.
- Calories 416.4
- Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Fat 22.5 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Sodium 104.8 mg
- Sugar 28.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.