- Published Dec 20th
- Ready In25m
Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes for 10 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 cups water
Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grandma’s Gingerbread Pancakes easily:
- 1 Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon in a bowl; set aside. Beat the egg in a separate mixing bowl with the vanilla and molasses until smooth. Whisk in the water until completely incorporated. Stir the flour mixture into the molasses mixture until just combined -- a few lumps are okay.
- 2 Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 0.7 gram of fat; 20.9 grams of carbohydrates; 2.6 grams of protein; 19 milligrams of cholesterol; 150 milligrams of sodium.