This is one of my favorite cookie recipes that has been passed down to me from my Grandmother. Friends and family love them– they are so addictive!
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (such as Quaker™)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave. Add sugar and stir to combine. Add beaten egg and mix well. Stir in oats, flour, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder.
- 3 Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 8 minutes. Let cool completely before removing cookies from foil.
- Calories 187.1
- Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 43 mg
- Fat 10.3 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Sodium 143.3 mg
- Sugar 15.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.