This recipe is so easy and so good. My grandma used to make it for us.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Crumble the ground beef into a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until no longer pink. Drain off grease and pour in the tomato juice. Add the onion, carrot, and potato. Pour in the entire contents of the cans of corn and green beans. Season with ginger, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low and let simmer 1 hour.
- Calories 240.1
- Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Fat 7.4 g
- Fiber 4.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Sodium 763.7 mg
- Sugar 10.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.