- Published Jun 4th
- Ready In55m
Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner for 4 servings:
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grandmother’s Pork Chop Dinner easily:
- 1 Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet with a lid, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through but not crisp, about 6 minutes. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside to cool. Chop into small pieces.
- 2 Sear the pork chops until browned on each side.
- 3 Place the pork chops, bacon, onion, and potato slices into the skillet, and pour the water over the ingredients. Cover the skillet, bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce the heat, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 18.9 grams of fat; 33.3 grams of carbohydrates; 33.6 grams of protein; 82 milligrams of cholesterol; 306 milligrams of sodium.