A light, refreshing mint flavor. Use green creme de menthe.
- 1 ½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- ¼ cup creme de cacao
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 Mix together the chocolate wafer crumbs, and 6 tablespoons butter, melted. Press in to the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 2 Melt marshmallows with milk over low heat. Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to set. Blend in creme de cacao and creme de menthe. Fold in whipped cream and tint with green food coloring. Pour into pie crust and sprinkle with grated semisweet chocolate. Chill 4 hours before serving.
- Calories 376.7
- Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Fat 20.3 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Sodium 213.9 mg
- Sugar 21.4 g