- Published Oct 1st
- Ready In15m
Great Grilled Garlic Bread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Great Grilled Garlic Bread for 10 servings:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) loaf Calabrese bread (crusty Italian bread), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
Great Grilled Garlic Bread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Great Grilled Garlic Bread, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Great Grilled Garlic Bread is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Great Grilled Garlic Bread within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Great Grilled Garlic Bread easily:
- 1 Mix oil, basil, and garlic in a bowl.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. Cook bread slices on the grill until underside is toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip bread over and baste the grilled sides with about 1/2 of the oil mixture. Grind salt and pepper on top. Grill until bottoms are toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3 Flip bread slices over once more; baste with remaining oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a baguette.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 22.4 grams of fat; 11.7 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 149 milligrams of sodium.