- Published Aug 12th
This is a very easy cake made with canned pumpkin and yellow cake mix. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Great Pumpkin Dessert Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Great Pumpkin Dessert for 24 servings:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Great Pumpkin Dessert Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Great Pumpkin Dessert easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice. Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3 Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Top with walnuts.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 14.9 grams of fat; 29.4 grams of carbohydrates; 4.2 grams of protein; 43 milligrams of cholesterol; 251 milligrams of sodium.