- Published Aug 12th
Great Pumpkin Dessert Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Great Pumpkin Dessert for 24 servings:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Great Pumpkin Dessert Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Great Pumpkin Dessert easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice. Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3 Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Top with walnuts.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 14.9 grams of fat; 29.4 grams of carbohydrates; 4.2 grams of protein; 43 milligrams of cholesterol; 251 milligrams of sodium.