This simple Greek chicken and potato bake is a great family dinner. Chicken thighs are marinated in a garlic-lemon marinade and then baked in the oven.
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 1 pound small new potatoes, halved
- 1 Combine lemon juice, chicken broth, olive oil, garlic, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake so chicken is well coated with marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3 Pour chicken and marinade into the prepared baking pan. Arrange potatoes around the chicken.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Calories 434.3
- Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Fat 24 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Sugar 1.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.