Cubes of avocado make a rich addition to this classic Greek salad with kalamata olives, fresh parsley, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 Avocado from Mexico, cubed
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup crumbled Greek feta cheese
- 1 Mix tomatoes, red onion, olives, avocado and lettuce in a large bowl with parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, and lemon juice.
- 2 Add salt and pepper to taste, toss.
- 3 Top with feta.
- Calories 445.8
- Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Fat 38.8 g
- Fiber 7.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Sodium 989.5 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.