Cheesy spaghetti! Serve with garlic bread, a nice salad, and maybe a bottle of wine.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- ¼ pound Romano cheese, grated
- ¼ pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ pound shredded provolone cheese
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish. In a bowl, mix the Romano cheese, mozzarella cheese, and provolone cheese. In a separate bowl, blend the melted margarine and garlic powder.
- 3 Cover the bottom of the prepared dish with 1/3 of the cooked spaghetti, top with 1/3 of the cheese mixture, and drizzle with 1/3 margarine mixture. Repeat layering. Be sure to end with cheese on top. (If you really like garlic you can sprinkle between layers as desired.)
- 4 Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly brown.
- Calories 441.4
- Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Fat 22 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Sodium 515.2 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.