- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In30m
All the ingredients of a Greek salad stuffed in a baked tomato shell. Serve with your favorite lamb dish, or as an appetizer.
Greek Stuffed Tomatoes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Greek Stuffed Tomatoes for 8 servings:
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 8 ounces black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Greek Stuffed Tomatoes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Greek Stuffed Tomatoes, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Greek Stuffed Tomatoes is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Greek Stuffed Tomatoes within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Greek Stuffed Tomatoes easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Slice tomatoes in half, scoop out seeds, and place in a baking dish sliced-side up. Sprinkle with and salt and pepper . Bake for 5 minutes. Remove tomatoes from oven, drizzle with olive oil, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 3 While baking tomatoes, mix together cucumber, yogurt, olives, basil, and sugar. Stir in feta cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4 Remove tomatoes from oven, fill with cucumber mixture, and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 17.5 grams of fat; 10.4 grams of carbohydrates; 7.6 grams of protein; 34 milligrams of cholesterol; 1037 milligrams of sodium.