- Published Sep 10th
- Ready In40m
Greek-Style Baked Salmon Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Greek-Style Baked Salmon for 8 servings:
- 8 (5 ounce) salmon fillets, with skin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 4 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Greek-Style Baked Salmon Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Greek-Style Baked Salmon, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Greek-Style Baked Salmon is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Greek-Style Baked Salmon within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Greek-Style Baked Salmon easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Brush each salmon fillet on all sides with olive oil and arrange into the bottom of a glass baking dish with the skin side facing down. Scatter the tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, basil, and olives over the fillets; sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 24.8 grams of fat; 4 grams of carbohydrates; 30.3 grams of protein; 92 milligrams of cholesterol; 223 milligrams of sodium.