- Published Mar 26th
- Ready In25m
Greek-Style Cheese Ball Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Greek-Style Cheese Ball for 10 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup pine nuts, divided
Greek-Style Cheese Ball Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Greek-Style Cheese Ball, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Greek-Style Cheese Ball easily:
- 1 Stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl until smooth.
- 2 Mix Cheddar cheese, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a separate bowl. Stir Cheddar cheese mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 3 Pulse pecans and 1/4 cup pine nuts in a food processor or blender until crumbly. Mix remaining 1/2 cup pine nuts into pecan mixture. Spread about 1/4 of the pecan mixture onto a plate.
- 4 Form cheese mixture into two 5-inch balls. Roll each ball in the pecan mixture until fully coated, adding more pecan mixture as needed.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 34.1 grams of fat; 5.3 grams of carbohydrates; 15.6 grams of protein; 78 milligrams of cholesterol; 559 milligrams of sodium.