- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In25m
Greek Zoodle Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Greek Zoodle Salad for 4 servings:
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Greek Zoodle Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Greek Zoodle Salad, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Greek Zoodle Salad easily:
- 1 Cut zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing tool. Place "zoodles" in a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
- 2 Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over "zoodle" mixture and toss to coat. Marinate salad in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may wish to cut noodles in half to make them more manageable. After putting zucchini through spirilizer, pile on top of a cutting board and cut down center of pile with a large knife. You can also spiral cut cucumber instead of chopping.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 11.1 grams of fat; 9.1 grams of carbohydrates; 5 grams of protein; 5 milligrams of cholesterol; 391 milligrams of sodium.