This is a family favorite for the holidays. It’s an upgrade from the standard green bean casserole. It’s easy to make and tastes so good!
- 3 (15.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Pour the green beans, artichoke hearts, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to blend everything thoroughly. Drizzle olive oil over the top, then cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- 3 Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, then remove the aluminum foil, and bake for another 15 minutes to brown the top slightly.
- Calories 510.5
- Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Fat 27.6 g
- Fiber 6.1 g
- Protein 27 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Sodium 2172.7 mg
- Sugar 4.8 g