- Published Apr 25th
Green Bean Casserole II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Green Bean Casserole II for 6 servings:
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions
- ground black pepper to taste
Green Bean Casserole II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Green Bean Casserole II easily:
- 1 In a 1-1/2 quart casserole mix soup, milk, and pepper. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup french fried onions.
- 2 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until heated through, stir. Top with remaining 2/3 cup of french fried onions. Bake 5 minutes more or until the onions are golden.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 28.5 grams of fat; 30.7 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 2 milligrams of cholesterol; 1150 milligrams of sodium.