We like to call it the green drink. It’s sweet, it’s sour, it’s tasty and it packs a real punch so go slow.
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle rum
- 2 quarts lime sherbet
- 1 In a large pot, combine limeade, lemonade and lemon-lime soda. Stir in rum (add more to taste if desired.) Mix in the lime sherbet.
- Calories 367.5
- Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Fat 1.3 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Sugar 51.9 g