Spruce up a simple green salad with garden cress and horseradish. You can use homemade or store-bought vinaigrette.
- ½ cup vinaigrette dressing, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or to taste
- 1 head green lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup garden cress, or more to taste
- 1 Stir together vinaigrette and horseradish in a salad bowl. Add lettuce leaves, onion, and garden cress. Mix to combine.
- Calories 64.7
- Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Fiber 1.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Sodium 507.3 mg
- Sugar 11.8 g