- Published Sep 3rd
- Ready In30m
Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles for 2 servings:
- 1/2 pound thin skirt steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 pound thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 jarred roasted red pepper, cut into six 1/2-inch strips
- 6 toothpicks
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grilled Asparagus Steak Bundles easily:
- 1 Butterfly or pound steak with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into 6 strips, approximately 2 inches wide by 5 inches long. Season both sides with Montreal steak seasoning and place in the refrigerator.
- 2 Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to Medium-High on the "Grill" setting.
- 3 Place asparagus in a shallow dish; drizzle olive oil on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Grill asparagus for 2 minutes, turning after 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
- 5 Reheat oven to Medium-High on "Grill" setting.
- 6 Line up steak strips next to each other in an assembly line. Cover evenly with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Place 3 to 4 asparagus spears on top, perpendicular to each steak strip. Top asparagus with 1 red pepper strip.
- 7 Roll steak tightly around asparagus, angling it diagonally to avoid overlapping the steak. Secure with a toothpick.
- 8 Grill steak bundles for 8 minutes, turning every 2 minutes. Remove to a plate and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- Try to buy thinner asparagus spears, approximately 22 to 24 spears per 1/2 pound.
- To save time, you can ask your butcher to butterfly the skirt steak. Alternatively, place steak in the freezer for 15 minutes. This will make butterflying easier.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 15.4 grams of fat; 7.1 grams of carbohydrates; 22.2 grams of protein; 50 milligrams of cholesterol; 1925 milligrams of sodium.